Okay, so I know we said the ultrasound was scheduled for Sept. 4, but we (really I) couldn't wait! We did the ultrasound yesterday afternoon and it is unanimous: IT'S A GIRL! These are the pictures from the ultrasound: one is of her little girl parts (hard to see, but was easier on the big monitor! - bottom left corner, with arrow pointing), one is of her beautiful smiling face, with her little hand above her head, one of her long legs and the other of her little right foot... pretty cute, huh!
2 comments:
Congratulations on having a girl - they're loads of fun!! You're so lucky you didn't have any morning sickness. I had it every day for 3 months with both of mine - boy and girl! I blew that old wives tale!
What a great idea to document the pregnancy with a blog...we have one that documents the daily lives of our kids and household.
I hope we can get together with you and Chad soon. Best of luck with your pregnancy and take care,
Laura (Ray) Wiles
I cannot WAIT to meet your little bubbeleh! January is so far away. Congrats on having a baby girl, I know Lucas is happy about it ;-)
Post a Comment