So, after much deliberation and scrutinization, Chad and I have finally decided on a name for our baby girl. Drum roll please...
Taelyn Paige Martin. It is similar to a name I found in a baby book, but not exactly. I looked up Taelyn and found that it means "inner path". Also found that the actress "Lexie", from Grey's Anotomy, has a daughter in real life with the same name - interesting. Anyway, hope you all like it - we certainly do!
4 comments:
Beautiful name! We hope everything goes well for you on delivery day. We can't wait to meet Taelyn.
Kristi and Chris
We love the name! The boys and I are so excited to meet Taelyn when we return to Texas in February!
We pray for a wonderful delivery day! You guys have some really fun and special times ahead!
Enjoy and cherish this time. It goes by way too fast!
Love,
Shelley
You look fabulous! Alex, Caroline, and I can't wait to meet Taelyn!!
Love,
Jenny
I love the name! Good luck with the final couple of weeks. Jesse and I wish you the best.
Amy
Post a Comment