This blog has been set up to track the growth and progress of the Martin Family. We hope everyone enjoys the pictures and stories.
Monday, September 27, 2010
The baby bump is showing...
This picture is from when I was 19 weeks. I am at 22 now and a little bigger, but not much. I will post a new picture soon so you can compare. Everything is still going well and I am feeling fine. We have started to talk to Taelyn about being a big sister and she even went with us to the doctor last week. They did an ultrasounds, so she was about to see the baby in mommy's belly. I am sure it just looked like TV to her and she didn't realize where the image was coming from. Hopefully in a couple more months she will start understanding a bit more. If anyone has any ideas about how to make it clearer for a 20 month old, I am open to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment