Thursday, January 13, 2011

38 weeks and nearing the end...

Wow, I have been bad about posting.  Here is a new picture of me at 36 weeks - stastically I haven't really changed since then, although I feel like I am bigger!  My due date is January 26th and Taelyn's birthday is January 19.  Being a twin, I know what it's like to have to share your birthday, so hopefully that will not happen!



In addition, here is a picture of Taelyn playing in the rain.  She loves her rain boots and mackintosh!  Also, Taelyn has gotten pretty good at taking pictures with the digital camera, so here is a picture of Butter that Taelyn took... not bad!  It is also good that we have a dog that will sit still for a while and makes a pretty easy subject!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's January 26th...is there a baby yet? Saw your request for name ideas...how about Tenley? Sounds cute w/ Taelyn. Sorry we missed the party - did you get my email? Turns out Claire got the Flu so we were stuck at home all weekend. Hope ya'll had a fun time. Can't wait to hear about baby and see pics.